$$$ Mo Money Mo Problems $$$ Mo Money Mo Problems $$$ Mo Money Mo Problems $$$

M. Ward - Chinese Translation

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Aunt Teresa

Most all of us have one. We've all (most of us) grew up with one. Some give us gum, others give advise. Some might even do both. What I'm talking about is of corse the well known and famous, "Favorite Aunt!"
Yes you might have more than one aunt but we all have only one favorite. Like myself I have 8 aunts and they're all great! Really, I love them all. Take my aunt Jennifer and aunt Jana for example. Jen is such a sweetheart! Down to earth, funny, loves me like crazy, gives me great hair cuts, so on and so forth. Jana. Again loves me like crazy, cares about the little stuff in my life, a little bossy but hey let's face it I'm sure I needed it once in a while when I was sprouting like a little weed. Both great aunts and so are all the rest! Sandra, Denise, Robin, Julie, and Annette; I love each and every one of ya... And then there's my aunt Teresa.
Teresa "Teamer" Wilson, my most favoritest aunt there ever was. Not loved more than my other wonderful aunts. I can't seem to stress that enough. Wether because I want y'all to know that I love all my aunts to the fullest existent or because some how, somewhere my mother will find out about this blog post and will demand that I give all my aunts recognition to keep up our family image.. haha Just kidding Mom. Where ever you are reading this I want you to know I love you and that some one made me type that, but I can't find that delete button.
My aunt Teresa is so cool! I'm not just writing this post just cause today she gave me her old, fully functioning big screen TV. She just gave it to me! She done got a new fancy Blue Ray 3D TV so that made the old one undesirable. Not to me though. I don't know what it is with me but I seem to collect old crapy TVs in the hope that they'll someday work or that I'll some day use em all. Yeah I know, you think I'm strange but my PEZ collection will say otherwise. Aunt Teresa is so chill and laid back when she wants to be but also puts me in my place when I need to be. Completely obsessed with sports she named her first born, my best friend Brett after baseball legend George Brett. She loves talking about movies and sports so it makes her some one I know I can have a fun conversation with.
I know that there are a lot of great and wonderful aunts out there, even more of my own but I thought that this particular one needed a shout out. I love you Aunt Teresa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekly Brule's Rule

Raking Leaves